Tuesday, June 2, 2009



These buildings are the Cannon, Rayburn and Longworth House Office Buildings in Washington D.C. Yesterday myself and 14 others, mostly from Va Tribes went and delivered letters to ALL of the House members. The letters were just to give them information on our Federal Recognition Bill which is coming up this week for a vote on the House floor!!! We split up into groups and tackled a building. My group was myself and 3 others. We had the Cannon building and that was 5 floors. Each building is the size of a city block, so needless to say I got plenty of exercise yesterday. It didn't take long to deliver the letters. We were done by noon. We actually got there at 9:30 am. Yes, that meant I had to get up at 5:00 to get ready.


Today I actually went to the pool. It was hot here today. I know at one point the thermometer was reading 96 degrees. I came home and cleaned the fridge out and took off the trash, got a shower and have some chicken breasts marinating in a chipotle rub I got this past weekend from Williams Sonoma. I love that chipotle taste. Tomorrow is gonna be another hot one so it's off to the pool again for more sun. I'm also reading some of my Psychology homework while I'm lounging on a float!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment