Wednesday, May 27, 2009

King George


Tonight the Academy of Country Music is honoring George Strait as Artist of the Decade. Wow that is amazing. I am a huge Strait fan. I've seen him in concert at least 4 times. He is a class act. It amazes me how he continues to have a great career after all these years. My favorite song of his is "Amarillo by Morning". I have many favorites by George, but this gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.

So I watched Jon and Kate on Monday and I just feel for both of them. You can clearly see there is tension between them. I hope they can work their differences out. You can see in a change in both of them and especially the way she dresses now.
TLC has a new show coming on called Little People. It's about this couple that is "little" and are just married. She is a pediatrician. I think he has some sort of IT job. It's interesting the trials/tribulations they go through on a day-to-day basis. It's little things that we take for granted such as when you are building a house, will you be able to reach the light switch.

I've also started watching Tori and Dean:Home Sweet Hollywood.
It's cute and they seem to be a happy family. She is quite the party planner!!

I started my classes so I've got a lot of reading to do. I'm taking Psychology and Sociology. I'd better go so I can do some homework and be done in time to watch the George Strait Tribute tonight!!!

That is so sad to hear about Mike Tyson's daughter dying. My heart goes out to him and his family. It was such a tragic accident and happened on something a lot of us have in our homes. It just brings the concept a little closer to home that kids are never safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment