Thursday, September 10, 2009

Elliott Sadler..............

You know I mentioned that I'm an Elliott Sadler fan....well this weekend is the race in Richmond and guess who was in town signing autographs. Elliott was at Best Buy.Here are some pics. They were just ok. I couldn't really get a good shot but thats ok, I got an autograph and got to talk to him about bologna burgers!!




I've been busy the last few weekends. I went to a tractor pull and then last weekend was the beach. School has been going really well. I got my midterm grades today, and I'm passing all my classes and don't need any tutoring! I was a little worried about my Anatomy/Physiology class. I have a "B" average in all my classes!! I took a test today in my Nursing Math class on dosage conversions and got a 100!!!!I actually like math, which is something new for me. It's going by fast and it's hard to believe I'm getting ready to start my 4th week of classes.

This weekend will be busy also. My cousin is getting married so I'll be going to that. I'm actually serving at the reception. It should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment