Monday, September 7, 2009

Beach Baby, Beach Baby....

Here are a few pics of our beach house this year......

Here is the family room/kitchen/dining room.....


This table still wasn't large enough for everyone...some had to sit at the bar.

The game room....this 50" was great to play the Wii on. To the left of the pool table was a full size fridge/freezer, a wet bar and a 27" flat screen.

the pool.....too bad it was too cold to try it out


The rest of the family is staying until Saturday, but because of school I had to come back today:(
They have already called and asked if there was any way I could miss Friday and drive down after class on Thursday.

Before I left, I showed off my Wii skills and smoked my cousin Robbie in bowling and tennis. Dad and I played the best of 5 games in tennis, and I smoked him too:)Never underestimate the high-powered serve.

This years great memories will be:

~eating my lunch before we got to Norfolk

~studying on the way down

~Mom calling me my flash cards with medical terminology and questions for my test

~Dad saying the answers to himself

~making funny faces when we would pass Uncle Doyle and Sharon

~watching old pow-wow tapes

~laughing at mom and goatie...they thought they were gonna wake Uncle Doyle up, but the joke was on them because he was already awake and upstairs

~dancing downstairs

~killing them with my classic country mix cd's

~staying up late and getting up early

~the beautiful sunrises and sunsets

~eating myself in to a coma

~Uncle Doyle whinning before we even got there that he didn't want me to leave early

~watching Tommy Boy

~countless others

Well tomorrow is the first day of school for kids around here. I remember getting ready for that first day of school and being nervous and excited. I had to make sure my outfit looked good and had to decide how I was going to wear my hair-up or down. Those were the days. Sometimes would love to be back there again when I didn't have any responsibilities or cares in the world. It''s funny how we wish those days away, but a few years later we wish we were back at that same place. If I could go back, I would only change a few things but I don't regret anything because that has made me in to the person I am today.

Guess I better go and study some more and get ready for tomorrow.

Peace out,

No comments:

Post a Comment