Saturday, August 15, 2009

All About Whit......


Here is Whitney............

This little munchkin has been going with us to the beach since she was 2. She has become a big part of our family and is included in all holidays/birthdays and vacations.

We have had birthday parties for her while we were in Nags Head. Every year she makes sure she can sleep in the room with me. I have so many memories at the beach with this cutie pie...

~teaching her Miss Mary Mack (she was so young all she could say was mack mack and put her hands up)

~she tried to chase birds on the beach

~eating pringles and realizing the container was full of sand

~her sitting on the cooler on the beach between Sharon and I because she wanted to sit by both of us

~singing all the songs from Grease

~my karaoke machine

~she has become my shadow

~sitting in the hot tub while she thinks its a swimming pool and is trying to go under water

~eating eggs with bacon grease

~frantically calling my name because she couldn't find me and was worried something had happened to me
~she loves my sugar cookies

~she saves a place for me at the dinner table

~her asking me every 5 minutes where I'm going

~taking a nap and her kissing me on my forehead

~walking across the street to Wings and buying her hermit crabs-who she named Lola and Zoe

~falling asleep and waking up with the tv blarring and she hanging off the bed watching cartoons

~her waking me up and telling me I was snoring

~her having a fit the first time a hermit crab crawled up her arm

~being up all night because we didn't realize hermit crabs are nocturnal

~laying in the dark with a flashlight making sure Lola and Zoe were ok

~showing her how to take care of those ugly creatures

~having posters of Bratz Dolls and animals or our wall

~watching her trying to brush and style her curly hair

~and many many more

Here is a pic she took of us this past Christmas. She loves me so much and says I'm her sister so she calls me sissy:) I love this little munchkin so much that I can't put into words how much she means to me.



I'm leaving you with a pic of me and Uncle Doyle. We had just come in from the beach and were playing around. I have on his camo hat. He is going to beat me but when he realizes I have a pic of him on here:)haha


No comments:

Post a Comment