Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Call Me Suzy Homemaker......

So here is a bread machine that my mom had and wasn't using so I decided to bring it home and see if I could make some magic happen.....


While it's not picture perfect, I'll take it. It also is pretty tasty. Not bad for my first time using it. I'm so inspired and want to try different types of bread. I'm becoming very domestic...more than I was. I've decided I want to be one of those great cooks like the rest of the women in my family.

While we are on the subject of food, I'm still doing my Weight Watchers. I've lost a total of 25 lbs. I still have some weight I want to get off, but the last month I've really been "in the zone".


I really don't like packaging so I took my label maker and finished my pantry while I was waiting for my bread to finish. I purchased the Lock and Lock containers from QVC. They keep your food nice and fresh in air tight containers. They work so much better than Tupperware. So here's the finished product....

Everything is nice and neat:)




No comments:

Post a Comment