Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It All Comes Down To Tonight........

Who is the next American Idol???

It all comes down to tonight. I was very confident that Adam was going to win until I listened to the radio this morning. It's a syndicated show from New York. They were talking about how on all the message boards everyone thinks Kris is going to win. All of the Danny fans are now rooting for Kris. I also heard the studio version of "Heartless", and it sounds a lot like Nick Lachey. I think both of them will have great careers but it might be a total shocker as far as the results go. I really don't care at this point, because I am fans of both of them. It's just something about Adam that keeps captivating me.

Today was another beautiful day. I started going through my closet again and getting out clothes I haven't worn in a while. They are also going to Goodwill. It's not much but there are a few pieces in there that are a definite no.

Tonight is also the results of Dancing With The Stars and the Real Housewives of New Jersey comes on too. I think that show is a mess. I think the country club that one of the sisters and her husband own was a backdrop for Tony's mother's retirement home on the Sopranos. I still miss that show.

I also just found out tonight is the new season of Tori and Dean Inn Love. It's Tori Spelling's reality show. It's actually not bad and her kids are so cute. Her husband isn't bad looking either. They seem like a happy couple. Lots of things to watch. I really should invest in a DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment