Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis The Season......


Merry Christmas To All.........



Tonight I spent the night with Mom, Dad, Grandma Re and Nordie. We had a great dinner of lasagna and salad and we also exchanged gifts. We all had a great night.

Today I had a manicure/pedicure and finished up some last minute shopping. I then came home and finished decorating my sugar cookies for my Aunts/Uncles. I always make cookies to go with their gifts.

I love spending this time of year with family and friends. I also love looking at the decorations and spending timeless moments with my loved ones. It's not about gifts or money but just sitting around and visiting with people. For instance, right now I'm sitting in the chair posting this, Dad is on the sofa on his laptop and Mom is on the other sofa and we are talking about Christmas decorations/sales and holiday celebrations.
And To All A Good Night.........

No comments:

Post a Comment