Friday, December 25, 2009

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree....



I must have been a Very good girl because I woke up to this.....

Santa left me alot of things. I got some cool Pittsburgh and UVA stuff and then stuff for school-flashcards. I got 500 to be exact. It will be interesting to see how long it takes me to go through them. It seems like I buy a pack of 100 every 2 weeks. I also got CD's,candy, a few books and a gift cards to Target, I-Tunes and Carini's(my favorite place to eat).

It's not all about what gifts I got from who. I'm spending the rest of the day with family and friends. I hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas and that the weather is cooperating wherever you are. I have family in Oklahoma and I got an email last night and so far they had gotten 10 inches of snow with 60 mph winds....yikes.

Oh and I'm also going to eat some good food and will probably be stuffed by time I get home tonight.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment