Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today is a day we give thanks for everything. I am so grateful/thankful for everything in my life. That includes school, my health, family and friends, and my freedom. I hope everyone has a great day with lots of good food and friendship. I hope where ever you are it is pleasant and you get there safely.

I will be spending the day in CC at my aunt and uncles house. We are going to have a lot of good food and will watch football. I'm sure we will put up a few Christmas decorations as well.

Today is all about spending time with family and friends but most importantly I like to take today and reflect on the things that have happened since last year at this time. I also remind myself of the simple things that can easily be taken away from us.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the servicemen and women and their families. I can't imagine what they must be going through. I know several guys who are deployed. We love you guys and hopefully you will be home soon. Stay safe and you are in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment