Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pre-Season Excitement









Need I say more.....the pic of me was taken Super Bowl Sunday and then of course there is the pic of Big Ben. I'm so excited about tonight and have been counting down for at least 4 months for this day. I love football and everything about it from the weather,food and tailgating,fight songs and getting all your team gear out. I've got 2 Pittsburgh jerseys. One is Big Ben and the other is Heath Miller who is actually a UVA grad:) I just need to get the college jerseys together. I got a catalog the other day with a lot of Pittsburgh stuff in it. I just need to narrow down what I really want. It seems like I have circled something on every page. Well gotta go finish putting my laundry away. I have 14 mins. until kickoff!!!!!!!!Yaaayyyyy.....let's bring out the STEEL CURTAIN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment