Tuesday, July 28, 2009

O Yeah....It's Official

I have been accepted to Nursing School!!!!! I start August 24th. I'm super excited and am still in shock that I actually got in. It's so hard and competitive and according to the State Board of Nursing in Virginia, schools can only have approximately 25 students per program. I'm just thankful I'm one of the 25. So because I will be in school, I won't be able to go to the beach the entire week in September. That's ok because the beach will ALWAYS be there. So hopefully in 14 months I will be a nurse!!!

I'm also super excited because pre-season football starts in about 2 weeks!!!! I love the summer and love being at the pool and the beach, but I love the fall because I usually have good hair days because there is no humidity:)

No comments:

Post a Comment