Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bag Lady

I have been very busy this term. I'm taking NUR 102, Pharmacology I and I have a skills lab. I've mastered inserting a nasogastric tube, sterile dressing changes, catheters on males and females and a bunch of other stuff. This is what my books consist of this term:

so because of that I look like a bag lady most days. I have to pack 2 book bags because everything won't fit in one bag plus that is too much strain on my back. I pack a bag for my morning classes and one for my afternoon classes. I still love school but can't wait for it to be over so I can start working as a Nurse. I can't believe I've been in school for 17 weeks.

I love to read, so in my spare time-which isn't much, I'm reading this:

I've heard from so many that it's such a great book. I don't usually jump on the bandwagon and read "cult favorites" or what is popular in the rest of the country. So far it's a good book and an easy read. Hopefully I'll finish it soon after Thanksgiving....it's 400+ pages. I usually try to read a little something when I go to bed to just relax my brain/body. Sometimes I can read a chapter and some nights I'm lucky if I get 2 pages in.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.I'm excited but am wondering where the year has gone...I feel like I fell asleep for a few months and missed the last half of the summer. With the end of the year approaching that means......MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 29 DAYS:)


No comments:

Post a Comment